Activity Points, also called AP, are the second main currency of Idle Online Universe. It is an almost-universal backup currency used to substitute Gold, Logs or Stones when upgrading or to buy Pet Food, making it a currency that can be used in more upgrades than any other in the game. AP is the only currency that can be used in the Pet Arena. It is also used to buy Dynamite.
There are various sources of Activity Points:
- Clearing Zones when Hunting: 2 AP for common creatures and 5 AP for bosses
- Claiming Chests: 1 AP
- Claiming Daily Logins: between 1 and 5 AP
- Claiming AP Expeditions: 1-2 AP at tier I
- Defeating mobs in Challenges (only the first time)
- Participating in Events
- Leveling up in Support Level
- Entering in Codes
There are two ways of getting larger amounts of AP:
- Exchanging at the rate of 1 AP for 5 Diamonds
- Purchasing one time Packs, this will bring other resources as well
There is one Trophy for collecting Activity Points.