Obtaining a certain number of the same Card will reward players with a damage bonus. The damage boost is then added to the player's overall Base Damage under the Card Bonus, which is located in the Character tab. The player's card milestones for each stage can be found by clicking the Cards page, located under the Activities tab.
- The higher the Ascension tier, the easier it is to collect Cards.
- Reaching a higher Inferno Tier will increase the chance to drop more than 1 card at a time.
- When you reach level 200 and start Inferno Levels, each level acts as a percentage added to your total.
- It's much more efficient to collect 100 of each card first (yielding a .8 damage boost/card ratio) and to use your card packs on boss monsters.
|Cards Collected||Base Damage Bonus||Base Damage per Card on Current Tier||Base Damage per Total Cards Accumulated|
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
You canthis page to improve it.
The Total Card Bonus is the sum of each Card Milestone Bonus received.
- ↑ The Base Damage per Card on Current Tier is calculated assuming you have reached the previous tier. E.g. for tier 5 you go from +80 damage for 100 cards to +153 damage for 250 cards, an increase of +73 damage for 150 cards, hence the Base Damage per Card on Current Tier is (153-80) / (250-100) = 73/150 = 0.487.
- ↑ The Base Damage per Total Cards Accumulated is calculated based on all cards accumulated. E.g. for tier 5 you have accumulated a total of 250 cards, which grant +153 damage. Thus the Base Damage per Total Cards Accumulated in 153 / 250 = 0.612.