The Pet Arena is a place to have your Pets fight Monsters to gain Pet Points, Pet Food, and Valor to be spent on upgrades for your Pets. Pet Points are used in the Pet Upgrade Map. The Pet Arena is unlocked at level 50 and can be opened by clicking the 'Pets' drop down menu, or by pressing the 'P' key, then clicking Pet Arena.
Beating a monster for the first time will grant 10 times the PP and Monster level x 10 food. There are also three bonuses that can be claimed daily from the Pet Arena based on your highest opponent reached.
If both the player's pets run out of health, and the player doesn't continue to a further stage, all AP spent on that stage will be given back to the player.
There are two Pet Trophies based on your progress in the Pet Arena.
Challenge Skills Edit
All skills that can be used during a battle cost 10 per use. The healing skill is the only one that can be used multiple times, each costing 10 , and it can surpass your pets' max health. It can also be set to use automatically, which will save your pets whenever they would go below 1 health.
- This skill heals your pets for 20% of their max health and costs 10 per use. It can be used up to 250 times per opponent.
- If a pet is at max health, it will keep adding health beyond max.
- If a pet is dead, it will still be healed, allowing the pet to attack again.
Daily Claims Edit
As of v0.99.10, Pet Arena progress is not reset daily; instead, there are three daily reward packs which you can claim in the Arena based on your progress. The first two are free and the third costs AP.
- Power - based on the highest opponent you have reached in No Abilities mode.
- Richness - based on the highest opponent you have reached in Abilities mode.
- Greedy - costs AP to purchase and is based on the highest opponent you have reached.
Arena Monsters Edit
The Arena currently caps at opponent number 200.
- Note: There is a health jump at opponents divisible by 5.
- Note: Damage is the range of damage dealt to one individual pet while both pets are alive. If one pet dies, the remaining pet will take double damage.
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
Reason: Opponents have been reworked and added and now cap at 150
You canthis page to improve it.