The Pet Arena is a place to have your pets fight Monsters to gain Pet Points, Pet Food, and Valor to be spent on upgrades for your pets. Pet Points are used in the Pet Upgrade Map. The Pet Arena is unlocked at level 50 and can be opened by clicking the 'Pets' drop down menu, or by pressing the 'P' key, then clicking Pet Arena.
Beating a monster for the first time will grant 10 times the PP and Monster level x 10 food. The monster that the player is currently on will reset daily, pushing the player back to the first monster. Food is capped at 300 for first time wins and food for daily wins is capped at 3. This can be used to repeat monsters for the original amount of Pet Food and PP every day.
If both the player's pets run out of health, and the player doesn't continue to a further stage, all AP spent on that stage will be given back to the player.
Challenge Skills Edit
- This skill heals your pets for 25% of their max health and costs 10 per use.
- If a pet is at max health, it will keep adding health beyond max.
- If a pet is dead, it will still be healed, allowing the pet to attack again.
Fast Track Ability Edit
As of v0.79 eta, Fast Track is now both free, while giving 100% PP and food awards, and instantly defeats all the Pet Arena Enemies you've already beaten without using any of the Pet Arena abilities.
Once you use the above Fast Track and are at the point of using arena abilities, the:
- Free Fast Track Ability can be used for 5 enemies each use, but will incur a penalty of 70%: that is to say, you will only get 30% of the Pet Points . You will get 1 less Pet Food than normal per level. There is no Penalty on Valor .
- AP Fast Track Ability can be used, automatically and instantly beats up to 5 enemies you have beaten before, giving you all of their rewards.
Arena Monsters Edit
The Arena cycles through the same 30 monsters infinitely, with progressively better stats each time. Currently there is a temporary cap halting players at level 100.
- Note: There's a health jump at opponents divisible by 5.
- Note: Damage is the range of damage dealt to one individual pet while both pets are alive. If one pet dies, the remaining pet will take double damage.
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
Reason: Table Incomplete
You canthis page to improve it.