The Pet Arena is a place to have your pets fight Monsters to gain Pet Points, Pet Food, and Valor to be spent on upgrades for your pets. Pet Points are used in the Pet Upgrade Map. The Pet Arena is unlocked at level 50 and can be opened by clicking the 'Pets' drop down menu, or by pressing the 'P' key, then clicking Pet Arena.
Beating a monster for the first time will grant 10 times the PP and Monster level x 10 food. The monster that the player is currently on will reset daily, pushing the player back to the first monster. Food is capped at 300 for first time wins and food for daily wins is capped at 3. This can be used to repeat monsters for the original amount of Pet Food and PP every day.
If both the player's pets run out of health, and the player doesn't continue to a further stage, all AP spent on that stage will be given back to the player.
Challenge Skills Edit
- This skill heals your pets for 25% of their max health and costs 10 per use.
- If a pet is at max health, it will keep adding health beyond max.
- If a pet is dead, it will still be healed, allowing the pet to attack again.
Fast Track Ability Edit
As of v0.79 eta, Fast Track is now both free, while giving 100% PP and food awards, and instantly defeats all the Pet Arena Enemies you've already beaten without using any of the Pet Arena abilities.
Once you use the above Fast Track and are at the point of using arena abilities, the:
- Free Fast Track Ability can be used for 5 enemies each use, but will incur a penalty of 70%: that is to say, you will only get 30% of the Pet Points . You will get 1 less Pet Food than normal per level. There is no Penalty on Valor .
- AP Fast Track Ability can be used, automatically and instantly beats up to 5 enemies you have beaten before, giving you all of their rewards.
Arena Damage Hypothesis Edit
It has been observed that upon the death of one pet to a monster in the Arena, the remaining pet is hit for roughly double damage. It is also known that the monster attacks each of the player's pets once per round, while each of the player's two pets attack once.
For the purpose of explanation, the damage dealt by one pet to the monster will be termed P, and the damage dealt by the monster to one pet will be termed M.
Prior to the death of one pet, the player's two pets each deal P damage to the monster for a total 2P damage per turn, and monsters attack each pet once for M damage, resulting in two total attacks per turn for a total of 2M damage. After the death of one pet, the player's damage per turn drops from 2P to P.
It is hypothesised that the monster continues to attack twice after the death of one pet. This means that the damage per turn of the monster remains constant at 2M. However, without the second pet, both attacks are aimed at the remaining pet. This means that the remaining pet is dealt the full 2M damage per turn (an increase from the previous M damage per turn while the other pet was alive).
Arena Monsters Edit
The Arena cycles through the same 30 monsters infinitely, with progressively better stats each time. Currently there is a temporary cap halting players at level 100.
- Note: There's a health jump at opponents divisible by 5.
- Note: Damage is the range of damage dealt to one individual pet while both pets are alive (i.e. the "M-value" mentioned in the previous section).
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
Reason: Table Incomplete
You canthis page to improve it.