Woodcutting is an area where the player can obtain Logs . It is unlocked at level 5. To cut wood, the player must choose a forest area and deplete its HP by clicking on the displayed tree, at a cost of 1 Energy. The axe will work as long as there is energy available. After the tree HP reaches 0, the player will receive some logs and the tree will be reset to full HP.
Woodcutting Upgrades can be purchased using logs or AP, which can increase the axe strength, the energy max value, the gold value of logs, the chance to critically hit the tree for double damage and the chance to critically cut the tree for double log yield. Logs may also be used to build Support Beams at the Mining screen, or to sell to obtain Gold. Woodcutting damage can be further increased with the Wood Cutting Damage Orb.
The energy refills automatically by 1 every 20 minutes to a maximum defined by the level of Energy Capacity in the Woodcutting Upgrades. Players may decrease the time it takes to refill energy by upgrading Woodcutting NRG reduction in the Trophy Upgrades menu or double the gains from the Woodcutting NRG upgrade in the Ascension Upgrades menu.
There are 30 forest areas that may be unlocked by spending Gold or AP after the player reaches the required total number of logs. New areas can be unlocked by returning to the map screen; the next area can be unlocked when the circle turns green.
- Holding down enter when in a forest will automatically cut the tree for you.
- It is always more efficient to cut wood in a higher level area. However, chopping a smaller tree to quickly afford a Woodcutting Upgrade before returning to the highest level area available may occasionally result in greater efficiency.
|Tree||Forest||HP||Logs Gained||HP per Log Gained ||Logs Required||Gold To Unlock||AP To Unlock|
|Forests below this line are not included in the game|
- ↑ Formula for HP is (Rounded)
- ↑ Formula for Logs gained is .
- ↑ HP per Log Gained Is how much damage is required per log in this forest.
- ↑ Logs Required is how many logs you must have chopped in total to be able to unlock the next zone with Gold or AP, it doesn't matter if you spend the logs.
- ↑ Formula for Gold to Unlock is
|This article or section is incomplete and requires further information. |
Reason: Chart incomplete
You canthis page to improve it.